Client-Server File manager for Windows
High Resolution: No, Compatible OS Versions: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Application Runtime: Native
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
You can create a light version of Total Commander by yourself.
This is a Delphi & C++ project with all source codes and graphics files of delightful and easy to use advanced file manager for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
The main fetures of this project: you can start server part on remoute computer and navigate on files and folders, download and upload files from another computer!
See on YouTube.
- Work and compiled without any more libraries.
- Easy to use in corporate system.
- Simple to use: change IP and Port and it’s start working.
- Connect on LAN or Internet to another computer.
- Navigate on server folders.
- Download and upload files on server.
- Synchronize directories between server and client.
- Unlimited connection to server.
- Parallel upload and download files.
- Unlimited threads downloading and uploading files.
What you get:
- Delphi project with complete working application with all graphics and files
- Visual Studio project with complete working application.
- Detailed documentation
- Step by step compile and start applications.